JEE Advanced 2017: Dates, Results, Counseling
JEE Advanced 2017 is a national level examination conducted annually for the UG admissions into the most prestigious IITs and ISM. It is conducted under the supervision of Joint Admission Board, the examination is going to be held on 21st May 2017 and the registration will start 28th April onwards. We here at du.resultsadmissions.com bring you every detail you need to know about JEE Advanced 2017.
Eligibility criteria JEE Advanced 2017
- JEE Main marks: The candidate must have qualified for appearing in the JEE advanced 2017 in the previously held JEE main 2017.
- Age Limit: For general category candidates, he/she must have born on or after October 1, 1992. Whereas 5 years relaxation is provided for the PWD, SC and ST candidates and they must be born on or after October 1, 1987.
- The number of attempts: Any candidate can only attempt for JEE Advanced exam, not more than twice in consecutive years.
- Educational qualification:
- Candidate should have appeared in class 12th or equivalent exam in the year 2016 or 2017.
- If appearing for an improvement exam, should opt for all of the subjects.
- Candidates whose 12th or equivalent exam result was announced after June 2015.
- No Previous admission in any of the IITs/ISM.
Important dates- NOTIFICATIONS JEE Advanced 2017
- JEE Advanced 2017 registration starts: 28th April 2017
- Last date for JEE Advanced 2017 registrations: May 5 till 5 pm.
- Admit card available for downloading: May 10
- JEE (Advanced) 2017: May 21
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: May 31 until June 3
- Online display of answer keys: June 4
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates: June 4 to June 6
- Online declaration of results: June 11
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): June 11
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14
- AAT result declaration: June 18
- Seat Allotment (Tentative): June 19 to July 18
JEE Advanced 2017 Application form
The application process will start April 28 onwards, and candidates are requested to fill it last by May 5 pm if they want to appear for JEE advanced 2017. The application procedure is no trouble and is like any other usual competitive exam form. The application can be found on the JEE Advanced 2017 portal @ JEE Advanced 2017 portal
SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates: Rs.1000
General Candidates: Rs.2000
Foreign Candidates: USD 220
- Category certificates for applicable candidates.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression, signature, and colored passport sized photograph.
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Pattern:
- JEE Advance 2017 will consist of two papers- paper 1 and paper 2, appearing in both of them is necessary for evaluation of your paper.
- Both papers consist of 3 sections, physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Marks will be deducted for wrong answers, attempt every question carefully. All other instructions can be found in the question booklet at the time of the exam.
Candidates who register successfully can download their admit card from the official JEE Advanced 2017 portal May 10 onwards.
Answer keys from different sources are released within few days of the exam. Official answer key to the exam will be displayed on 4th June on the official site. We will keep you updated.
JEE Advanced 2017 Results
The results will be declared on 11th June 2017, followed by a category-wise declaration of AIR(All India Rank).
Counseling and Seat Allocation
Once AIRs are released, JoSAA will conduct the counseling and seat allotment process. No. of available seats will be displayed after each institute has submitted their respective seat matrix.
Drop any of your queries in the comment box below and we will be happy to help you.